Please scroll down to see more
De Vos Consultancy has been founded by Fiona Baroness de Vos van Steenwijk. Her expertise is in analyzing a client’s situation mainly from a legal and tax perspective, formulating his/her wishes and presenting tailored made solutions. Her clients are predominantly internationally orientated, wealthy and high net worth individuals, families, and family businesses.
She guides her clients through the complexities of international legalities and tax. De Vos Consultancy’s fundamental goal is to provide clients with well-informed peace of mind. Throughout her career, De Vos van Steenwijk built a large international network of service providers (banks, family offices, asset managers, real estate agents, trust and directorship companies, notaries and tax lawyers). She will gladly facilitate the right introductions to her clients in order to ensure that they receive the best possible advice and service across the boards.
TRUST - EXPERTISE - PRACTICAL - OVERVIEW
Dutch born Fiona Baroness de Vos van Steenwijk earned a Master’s degree in International Tax and Notary Law at the University of Leiden and Amsterdam (2000). Her career started in the Netherlands with renowned international tax firm Loyens Loeff, where she was engaged as an international corporate tax lawyer. In 2002 De Vos van Steenwijk moved into international private wealth management at ABN AMRO Bank in Luxembourg (5 years) and Zurich (3 years). Thereafter de Vos van Steenwijk joined the Wealth Management/Wealth Planning team at Credit Suisse in Zurich (5 years).
De Vos van Steenwijk is a full member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP). In 2014 she successfully completed the postgraduate education Estate Planning from the Grotius Academy in the Netherlands. She is fluent in Dutch, German and English and has basic working knowledge of French.
De Vos van Steenwijk has strong personal and professional connections with the Netherlands. She has serviced Dutch nationals looking for assistance with cross-border taxes as well as estate and wealth planning questions. Together with her business partner in the Netherlands, Diane Nijkamp of Monterey Tax Private Clients www.Montereytax.nl, they are able to assist and advise their Dutch-orientated clients across a broad spectrum of considerations and needs.
De Vos van Steenwijk works out of Zurich, London, The Netherlands, and Belgium.
Fiona De Vos van Steenwijk
De Vos van Steenwijk has knowledge and experience on the following:
• Income, wealth and inheritance tax planning (most of Western European countries)
• Set up, review and optimizing marital contracts and last wills; their legal and tax consequences (+ international aspects where necessary)
• Legal and tax aspects of purchasing, owning, or structuring second homes in France, Spain and Switzerland
• Personal relocation to different countries and its consequences (lots of experience in relocation to Switzerland)
• Restructuring or re-domiciliation private/business company (e.g. due to personal relocation or sale of business or other reasons)
• Fund structuring (Luxembourg)
• Solutions can include use of companies, trusts, foundations (like Dutch transparent foundation)
• Not covering USA legal and tax questions
© 2016 by Mydentity Corporate Design